MAARC Endo Paste 17% EDTA With Carbamide Preoxide
Endo Paste For Root Canal Preparation
It is a water-soluble Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acid (EDTA) Paste for root canal cleaning.
EDTA Disodium Salt - 17% w/w 2. Carbamide Peroxide -10% w/w 3. Lubricants & Excipients.
An indication of Use:-
- Chelating (Calcium Binding) agent
- For chemical and mechanical cleaning of the root canal
- The shaping of the root canal
- To be used with sodium hypochlorite. Don’t use on soft tissues like skin.
- Contain lubricant for the easy reaming root canal.
- Does not become watery even after 2 hours exposed in open.
- Remains in stable form up to 42 deg C
- Gives you the best chelating effect.
- Shelf life:- 2 years from the date of manufacturing. Always close the cap immediately after use.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
- Pack of 3 Gm Syringe X 3 Applicator Tip