Maarc R2 Ceramic Alloy
Optimum castability and bonding strength in PFM restorations.
It produces a uniform oxide film at porcelain metal interface ensuring strong chemical bonding.
It comes in the form of rectangular pcs. R2 Alloy Ni : 62%, Cr : 25%, Mo : 11%, Si : 1%, Rest : 1%(Beryllium-free).
- Optimum castability and bonding strength in PFM restorations.
- It produces a uniform oxide film at porcelain metal interface ensuring strong chemical bonding.
- High mechanical strength & stability on account of refined grain structure.
- Good burnishability.
- Brighter shine and finish.
- Suitable for open flame casting.
- Coefficient of expansion (0-500°C): range from 13.9-14.1μm/m°C
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 x 500g Jar
We found other products you might like!