Mani Diamond Burs-Ball Round Type/BR Series (Pack of 5)
Mani Diamond Burs comes with stainless steel metal base, working part and friction grip shank. The working part has fine diamond crystals attached to the metal base(including nickel and chromium).
Mani Diamond Burs - Ball Round Type / BR Series
Mani Diamond Burs comes with stainless steel metal base, working part and friction grip shank. The working part has fine diamond crystals attached to the metal base(including nickel and chromium). Mani diamond burs can be used for connecting with a dental handpiece and for grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials. These are the dental diamond burs with stainless steel shank and non-sterile instrument.
- This product is used by connecting to a dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard materials and tissues etc..
- It is the dental diamond burs with stainless steel shank and non-sterile instrument.
Metal base: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
Working part: Fine diamond crystals attached to a metal base(including nickel and chromium)
Shank: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- Use a dental handpiece which can hold the shank precisely.
- (Diameter of Friction grip shank: φ1.6mm)
- (Diameter of Contra Angle shank: φ2.35mm)
- Use a handpiece which could control at allowable engine speed.
- Use a handpiece with a water spray system.
- To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Use with “feather touch” and keep the allowable engine speed strictly as over speed could cause fractures and injury.
- Follow the instructions of a handpiece manufacturer strictly and insert the shank all the way to avoid its half-way chucking.
- The handpiece should be used in accordance with its instructions.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using, run the instruments outside of an oral cavity to make sure that there is no distortion.
- Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches, cracks and tarnishes.
- If a head of this product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
- Use with the water spray system.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling the dust.
- Wear a rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
- Only for use by dentists.
- This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed of.
- Dispose of this product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances such as adherent body fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by the ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
- Use this instrument with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
- This product has the possibility that being corrosive if sunk into NAOCL, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
- Handle this product with great care because this product has the possibility of sparking when cutting all-ceramic restorative materials such as Zirconium.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Bur||N/A|
|Shape Of Bur||Round|
|Grit Of Bur||N/A|
Pack of 5
Dentsply Endo Z Bur Tungsten Carbide BurSpecial Price ₹449.00 was ₹514.00
Dentsply Endo Access BurSpecial Price ₹430.00 was ₹460.00
30Pcs Diamond Burs With Free Golden Bur Holder PreorderSpecial Price ₹1,399.00 was ₹1,899.00