Mani Diamond Burs- Extra Fine/ EF Series (Pack of 5)
This product has a stainless steel working part which is coated with fine diamond crystal.
Mani Diamond Burs - Extra Fine / EF Series
- This product has a stainless steel working part which is coated with fine diamond crystal.
- It is defined as the rotary grinding instruments for hard tissues such as tooth and bones.
- It is used for connecting with dental handpiece.
- It can also be used for grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials.
- This product is used by connecting to dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard materials and tissues etc..
- It is the dental diamond burs with stainless steel shank and non-sterile instrument.
- Metal base: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- Working part: Fine diamond crystals attached to metal base(including nickel and chromium)
- Shank: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- Use a dental handpiece which can hold the shank precisely.
- (Diameter of Friction grip shank: φ1.6mm)
- (Diameter of Contra Angle shank: φ2.35mm)
- Use a handpiece which could control at allowable engine speed.
- Use a handpiece with water spray system.
- To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Use with “feather touch” and keep the allowable engine speed strictly as over speed could cause fractures and injury.
- Follow the instructions of a handpiece manufacturer strictly and insert the shank all the way to avoid its half-way chucking.
- The handpiece should be used in accordance with its instructions.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using, run the instruments outside of oral cavity to make sure that there is no distortion.
- Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches, cracks and tarnishes.
- If a head of this product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
- Use with water spray system.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
- Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
- Only for use by dentists.
- This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed.
- Dispose this product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances such as adherent body fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
- Use this instrument with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
- This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NAOCL, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
- Handle this product with great care because this product has possibility of sparking when cutting all ceramic restorative materials such as Zirconium.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Bur||For Airotor Or Friction Grip|
|Shape Of Bur||Any Other|
|Grit Of Bur||Extra Fine|
|Bur Usage||Tooth Prepration|
Write Your Own Review
Pack of 5