Mani Diamond Burs - TC Series - Taper Conical End (Pack of 5)
This product has a stainless steel working part which is coated with fine diamond crystal.
Mani Diamond Burs - Taper Conical End / TC Series
- This product has a stainless steel working part which is coated with fine diamond crystal.
- It is defined as the rotary grinding instruments for hard tissues such as tooth and bones.
- It is used for connecting with a dental handpiece.
- It can also be used for grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials.
- This product is used by connecting to a dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard materials and tissues etc..
- It is the dental diamond burs with stainless steel shank and non-sterile instrument.
- Metal base: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- Working part: Fine diamond crystals attached to a metal base(including nickel and chromium)
- Shank: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
- Use a dental handpiece which can hold the shank precisely.
- (Diameter of Friction grip shank: φ1.6mm)
- (Diameter of Contra Angle shank: φ2.35mm)
- Use a handpiece which could control at allowable engine speed.
- Use a handpiece with a water spray system.
- To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Use with “feather touch” and keep the allowable engine speed strictly as over speed could cause fractures and injury.
- Follow the instructions of a handpiece manufacturer strictly and insert the shank all the way to avoid its half-way chucking.
- The handpiece should be used in accordance with its instructions.
- Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using, run the instruments outside of an oral cavity to make sure that there is no distortion.
- Before using, make sure the instruments outside of oral cavity that there are no deformations, scratches, cracks and tarnishes.
- If a head of this product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
- Use with the water spray system.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling the dust.
- Wear a rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
- Only for use by dentists.
- This product should be treated as medical waste when disposed of.
- Dispose of this product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances such as adherent body fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by the ultrasonic cleaner to avoid working part deterioration.
- Use this instrument with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
- This product has a possibility that being corrosive if sunk into NAOCL, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
- Handle this product with great care because this product has the possibility of sparking when cutting all-ceramic restorative materials such as Zirconium.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Type Of Bur||N/A|
|Shape Of Bur||Tapered Conical|
|Grit Of Bur||N/A|