Mani Flare Files
- Flare files offer good flexibility and cutting ability and are very effective for curved root canals.
Flare files offer good flexibility and cutting ability and are very effective for curved root canals. Flare files reduce the numbers of instruments needed when compared to the conventional step-back preparation. Triangular cross-section with 5/100 taper.
- Because of the 5/100 taper ratio, the FLARE Files give more precise and correct forming, without over instrumentation.
- An ideal shaped canal taper will be automatically obtained when Flare Files reach the apex.
- Flare Files can be used as a guage for an ideal wall taper after enlargement.
- Using the Flare Files the process are extremely shortened as compared to the conventional step-back preparation.
|Length Of Files||21mm, 25mm|
|Type Of File||Hand Use /Manual|
|File Material||Stainless Steel|
|Company Of file||Mani|
- Mani Flare Files 21MM
3M ESPE Alginate Impressioning MaterialSpecial Price ₹350.00 was ₹420.00
GDC Root Elevators London Hospital Standard (E20H)Special Price ₹380.00 was ₹550.00
GDC Tissue Forceps Semken - Curved - 1X2 (12.5CM) (TP34)Special Price ₹176.00 was ₹275.00
GDC Retractor Appuntito - Blunt (16.5CM) (TRAB2)Special Price ₹704.00 was ₹924.00