MANI K FILES
Extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges with high ductility make for excellent working characteristics. The hard-fiber stainless steel
Mani K Files
Extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges with high ductility make for excellent working characteristics. The hard-fiber stainless steel; prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization.
- Sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using that there are no deformations, scratches, and cracks.
- If the head of the product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Be sure to avoid
- using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling the dust.
- Wear a rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
- Dispose of the product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body
- fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by the ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of cutting part.
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
- This product has the possibility that being corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
This is the dental file with shank used for enlarging root canal. It is used by the movements of vertical reciprocation or lifting. It is a non-sterile instrument.
a) Cutting part: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
b) Shank: Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Length Of Files||Assorted or Mixed|
|Type Of File||Hand Use /Manual|
|File Material||Stainless Steel|
|Company Of file||Mani|