Medicept XtraLute Glass Ionomer Luting Cement
- XtraLuteThe latest addition Medicept Dental’s range of cements has been optimized for use in hot and humid climates.
XtraLuteThe latest addition Medicept Dental’s range of cements has been optimized for use in hot and humid climates. The glass component is finely ground and sieved to produce an average particle size of less than 5 microns (<5Âµm) – this ensures a very low film thickness and excellent results in a host of procedures where cementation is required, especially for seating crowns and bridges.
- Exceptional strength – Long lasting cementations.
- Good radiopacity – Shows clearly under x-ray.
- High level of sustained fluoride release – Prevention of secondary caries.
- High wear and erosion resistance – Durable Cementations.
- Easy mixing – To reduce surgery time.
- Excellent biocompatibility – Minimal puplal reaction.
- Cementing crowns and bridges.
- Cementing inlays and onlays.
- Orthodontic cementation of brackets and crowns.
- Large :- Powder 35gm / Liquid 20ml
- Small :- Powder 15gm / Liquid 10ml
|Type Of Cement||Glass Ionomer Cement, Luting Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||A2 Shade, Not Specified|
|Company Of Cement||N/A|
- Large:- Powder 35gm / Liquid 20ml .
- Small:- Powder 15gm / Liquid 10ml