Neoendo Flex Glide Files (Rotary)
Neoendo Flex Glide Files are rotary endodontic files are glide path nickel titanium rotary files in endodontics. They are used for establishing a glide path in rotary endodontics. Neoendo Flex Glide files save time and effort for the dentist while decreasing the risk of undesirable procedural errors such as ledging, perforation, and transportation.
- Glide Path Preparation
- Small taper size (2%)
- 3rd Generation Rotary File
- Saves Time and Effort
- Prepare the access cavity and explore the canal using #8, #10 or #15 K-File.
- Always irrigate the canal and recapitulate with the K-File when needed.
- Use Neoendo Flex Glide Files sequentially (#13, #16, #19) till apex to achieve proper glide path.
- Before moving on to shaping files establish the working length with the help of EAL/ Radiograph.
- Use Flex Glide Files with a gentle touch, never push or force the file inward and always use the recommended speed and torque settings.
- Use the file in brushing motion. Take the file passively to the point of light resistance and brush out of the canal. Repeat the procedure until working length is achieved.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
3 Files Pack