NSK iPEX-II Apex Locator
iPex II is compact and stylish 4th frequency digital apex locator featuring the next generation SMART LOGIC-CONTROLLER
iPex II is compact and stylish 4th frequency digital apex locator featuring the next generation SMARTLOGIC-CONTROLLER which is lightweight with a base just 6 cm in diameter, the iPexII can quickly be set up and used in virtually any environment. The LCD panel is pitched at the ideal angle that allows Clinicians to easily and without distraction monitor conditions ensuring safe and smooth root canal procedures.
The display panel is easily viewable from an operating distance minimizing reflectivity, while maintaining the focus of the clinician on the procedure.
- High-precision root canal measurement generated by using SmartLogic.
- Auto-detects the apex accurately in any conditions, dry or wet.
- A stylish and compact body requiring only a small space. Can be located on the dental equipment console.
- Three different alert sounds depending on the location of the file tip, ensuring precise procedures.
- A big 3 colour LCD panel with very low reflectivity, allows Clinicians to accurately & instantly monitor procedures.
- Energy saving & low operation cost.
- Great accuracy in wet or dry canal.
- The NSK iPex has multi-frequency measuring technology.
- User friendly interface.
- Large Hi-contrast LCD screen.
- Audible warning system.
- Auto power shut-off.
- Battery : Continuous operation for 60 hours
- Display : 3 color LED indicating of file movement inside the canal
- Power supply : for 1.5V AAA (LR03 or R03) batteries
- Continuous use : Approx. 60 hours
- Dimensions : W60 x D60 x H86 (mm)
- Weight : 76g (unit without batteries)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :-
- When the file is inserted into the root canal, a bar graph displays its progress, with the bar's position reflecting the position of the file as it descends.
- As the tip of the file approaches the root apex (0.5~) the bar graph turns blue, and the audio alert sound increases in pitch and speeds up in tempo to notify the user that the file is entering the Zone of Precision.
- When the tip of the file reaches the minor apical diameter, the bar graph display reads 0.0, and the alert sound changes to a continuous tone.
- If the tip of the file goes past the apex, the unit issues a fast and continuous alert sound while the word APEX appears in red and OA (Over Apex) is displayed in blue.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Control unit.
- iPexII Probe (1.8m)
- iPexII File Clip (3 pcs.)
- Lip Hook (3 pcs.)
- AAA manganese dry batteries (3 pcs.)
- iPexII Tester