NSK SG20 Implant Contrangle Non Led Handpiece
- The NSK Surgical Handpiece range offers Clinicians the comfort and minute dexterity for all precise surgical applications.
NSK SG20 Implant Contrangle Non-Led Handpiece
The NSK Surgical Handpiece range offers Clinicians the comfort and minute dexterity for all precise surgical applications. Excellent visibility direct to the operational field is greatly enhanced via the integrated cellular optic illumination. Smooth and precise torque with a high load capability is delivered even at very low speeds.Implant Handpieces ISO E-Type
Incomparable Powerful Cutting and Superb Grip. Slim Ergonomic Design and Unrivalled cutting Performance.
S-Max M Series contra-angles allow cost-effective powerful cutting.
Durable and quiet, this ergonomic and well balanced handpiece allows good accessibility and has superb grip. The NSK S-Max M Series has been designed without compromise.
- Dual Irrigation System
- 20:1 Reduction
- Non Optic
- Pushbutton Chuck
- Ergonomic Comfort Grip
- Ceramic Bearings are 25% harder than conventional steel bearings but are only half the weight. Thus, efficiency and durability is increased.
- NSK’s patented triple-grip Ultra Push Chuck enables a simple one-touch bur replacement, whilst its auto-chuck lock mechanism automatically controls bur-retention when higher load is applied to a bur.
- Clean Head System is a special mechanism designed to automatically prevent the entry of oral fluids and other contaminants into the handpiece head, thus prolonging the life of the bearings.
- Ergonomic Design with stainless steel body. The handpiece design guarantees best possible access to the operating site, excellent balance and tactile feel.
- The NSK Quattro Water Spray (M95L / M95) effectively cools the entire operating field whilst the Cellular Glass Optics rod delivers light exactly where it is needed.
- Gear Ratio : 20:1 Reduction
- Water Spray : External and internal cooling (Kirschner and Meyer)
- Body Material : Stainless
- Max Speed : 2,000 min-1
- Max Torque : 80 Ncm
- 1 Unit
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- 1 Unit