Prevest Denpro Fusion Bond DC-Dual Curing Nano
Direct, light cured/self-cured composite and compomer restorations.
Fusion Bond DC is dual curing bonding agent for enamel and dentine, as well as to metal and ceramic suitable for use with dual-curing and self-curing composites. It is a two components system to be used with self curing and dual-curing resin cement to bond all indirect restorations including metal, ceramic and composites crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers and bridge retainers and bonding of endodontics posts.
- Direct, light cured/self cured composite and compomer restorations.
- Bonding of Indirect restorations and light/self cure resin cemented veneers.
- Direct, light cured/self cure composite restorations and core build-up.
- Indirect restoration resin cemented inlays, onlays, crown and bridge retainers.
- Endodontic post cementation.
- High bond strength to both dentine and enamel.
- Dual cure versatility.
- Reduced post operative sensitivity.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type of Curing in Bond||Dual Cure|
|Type of Bond||Total Etch or Requiring Etching|
1 x 5ml Bonding Agent, 1 x 5ml Activator, 20 x Micro Brushes.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Carving Wax BlocksSpecial Price ₹124.00 was ₹150.00
Prevest DenPro Oratemp C&B-Temporary Crown and Bridge MaterialSpecial Price ₹2,450.00 was ₹3,000.00
Prevest Micron Dentin Conditioner Polyacrylic Acid SolutionSpecial Price ₹525.00 was ₹600.00
Prevest Micron Bioactive Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price ₹1,599.00 was ₹1,800.00