Prevest Denpro Fusion Bond DC-Dual Curing Nano
Direct, light cured/self-cured composite and compomer restorations.
Special Price ₹1,290.00 was ₹1,425.00
Fusion Bond DC is dual curing bonding agent for enamel and dentine, as well as to metal and ceramic suitable for use with dual-curing and self-curing composites. It is a two components system to be used with self curing and dual-curing resin cement to bond all indirect restorations including metal, ceramic and composites crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers and bridge retainers and bonding of endodontics posts.
- Direct, light cured/self cured composite and compomer restorations.
- Bonding of Indirect restorations and light/self cure resin cemented veneers.
- Direct, light cured/self cure composite restorations and core build-up.
- Indirect restoration resin cemented inlays, onlays, crown and bridge retainers.
- Endodontic post cementation.
- High bond strength to both dentine and enamel.
- Dual cure versatility.
- Reduced post operative sensitivity.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
Write Your Own Review