Orafil G Temporary Filling Material Prevest Denpro
Prevest Orafil G
Ready to use zinc sulphate cement for provisional filling and temporary insertion of permanent crowns and bridges.
Prevest Orafil G is ready to use zinc sulphate cement for provisional filling and temporary insertion of permanent crowns and bridges.
- Temporary restoration of cavities in interval between tooth preparation and permanent cementation.
- Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns.
- and bridges.
- Non eugenol formulation offers non irritating properties.
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties.
- Quick and void free curing in moist environment.
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures well sealed margin.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Type Of Cement||Non Eugenol Cement, Temporary Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||A2 Shade, Not Specified, Universal Shade|
|Company Of Cement||Not Specified|
Jar Pack: 1 x 40g Jar
Prevest Denpro Micron Luting-Lonomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹760.00 was ₹950.00
Prevest Denpro Zinc F+ Zinc Phosphate CementSpecial Price ₹310.00 was ₹390.00
D-Tech Lute Glass Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price ₹398.00 was ₹425.00
Prevest Denpro Zitemp-Quick Set zinc OxideSpecial Price ₹138.00 was ₹165.00