Orafil G Temporary Filling Material Prevest Denpro
Prevest Orafil G
Ready to use zinc sulphate cement for provisional filling and temporary insertion of permanent crowns and bridges.
Prevest Orafil G is ready to use zinc sulphate cement for provisional filling and temporary insertion of permanent crowns and bridges.
- Temporary restoration of cavities in interval between tooth preparation and permanent cementation.
- Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns.
- and bridges.
- Non eugenol formulation offers non irritating properties.
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties.
- Quick and void free curing in moist environment.
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures well sealed margin.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Type Of Cement||Non Eugenol Cement, Temporary Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||A2 Shade, Not Specified, Universal Shade|
|Company Of Cement||Not Specified|
Jar Pack: 1 x 40g Jar