Prevest DenPro Orafil LC-Light Cured
Orafil Lc is a light curing, ready to use temporary filling material which remain elastic after curing and can be easily removed in one place
Orafil Lc is a light curing, ready to use temporary filling material which remain elastic after curing and can be easily removed in one place with a suitable instrument without causing any damage to the prepared cavity. It is also suitable for long term temporaries. After light curing, it absorbs moisture and slightly swells to provide excellent sealing of margins. Due to one piece removal, no debris is left on cavity floor and ensure health of the gingival tissue. With its non eugenol formula Orafil LC suitable for inlays,onlays,endodontic access temporaries, and implant screw access temporaries.
- All kind of temporary filling, temporary protection of inlays/onlays preparations.
- Implant screw access temporaries.
- Emergency repair of lost fillings and fractured teeth.
- Quick and easy removal - can be removed in one piece thus leave cavity clean upon removal.
- High wear resistance.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Durable and tight marginal seal.
- Non eugenol composition.
- Suitable for long term temporaries.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Cement||Temporary Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Any Other|
|Shade of Cement||Universal Shade|
|Company Of Cement||Not Specified|
1 x 3g Syringes, Instructional Manual