Prevest Denpro Zinconol-Polymer Reinforced ZOE Cement
Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
Intermediate Restorative Material (IRM) for class I and class lI restorations.
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Type Of Cement||Luting Cement, Temporary Cement, Zinc Oxide Eugenol Cement|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||Not Specified|
|Company Of Cement||Not Specified|
Powder - Liquid Kit : 1 x 15g Powder Jar, 1 x 10ml Liquid Bottle, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Spoon, 1 x Dispensing Dropper