Prime Dental Big Etchant Etching Gel
Prime Dental Products offers etchants in two consistencies, soft gel and thick liquid.
Prime Dental Etching Gel Silica Free
37% Orthophosphoric acid
- ETCHING GEL after dispensing should be applied with small brush on enamel and dentin which has to be etched. Material should be left in place for 15 seconds and washed with water. Dry area with oil free air. It is recommended to avoid over drying. Dried area would appear chalky white. If first application does not give desired visual indication, procedure should be repeated to further 10 seconds. Some precautions to be taken are -
- Avoid from applying on skin soft tissue and eye contact. In case of accident wash with clean water and Consult physician.
- Phosphoric acid may dissolve base and liner material hence preferably should not be applied directly on these material.\\
- Direct composite restorations.
- Pit &fissure sealant application.
- Indirect restoration like composite or metal free ceramics along with recommended adhesive cements.
- Bonding orthodontics brackets.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
2 X 25gms
Prevest Microgel SF Gel With Etchant & Dental Conditioner Intro PackSpecial Price ₹275.00 was ₹350.00
Dentsply DeTrey Conditioner 36 For Etching & Dentin ConditioningSpecial Price ₹1,550.00 was ₹1,620.00
Ammdent Frost Etching Gel EtchantSpecial Price ₹160.00 was ₹202.00