Pyrax Cavibond - Zinc Oxide Eugenol (ZOE) Temporary Cement (20g/10ml)
- Cavibond is a polymer reinforced Zinc oxide €"Eugenol cement for temporary restorations.
- Buy 2 for ₹130.00 each and save 14%
- Buy 5 for ₹125.00 each and save 17%
- Buy 10 for ₹120.00 each and save 21%
- Buy 20 for ₹110.00 each and save 27%
Pyrax Cavibond - Zinc Oxide Eugenol Temporary Cement
Cavibond is a polymer reinforced Zinc oxide €"Eugenol cement for temporary restorations.
Material have excellent physical properties because of polymer resin used as reinforcing agent.
Cavibond is quick set, easy to mix with high compressive and tensile strength, excellent abrasion resistance and low erosion.
Used as Intermediate Restorative Material (IRM) for class I and II cavities.
Temporary restoration in emergency treatments and to seal the coronal portion of the teeth under endodontic treatment. Also used as base under amalgam and non-resin restorations.
Composition Powder :-
Zinc Oxide, Polymer and Liquid- Eugenol and excipients.
1 x20 gms powder bottle ,lx 10 ml glass bottle, 1 spoon Shelf Life
3 years from the date of Manufacturing.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- 1 x20 gms powder bottle ,lx 10 ml glass bottle, 1 spoon Shelf Life