Zeta 3 Foam Zhermack
Aldehyde-free, broad spectrum, ready-to-use disinfectant detergent. Lemon fragrance.
- Because of its excellent compatibility with all materials, Zeta 3 Foam is especially recommended for disinfecting delicate surfaces.
- Zeta 3 Foam is specially formulated for rapid, high-level disinfection of surfaces and medical devices (handpieces, shelves, dental units, contra-angles, instrument trays, film holders, light handles, dental units' basins, etc.) between one patient and the next.
- Spray Zeta 3 Foam over all the surfaces and medical devices to be disinfected. Leave the foam for at least 1.
- Minute, then clean the surfaces/devices with a tissue and dry them off.
- Alternatively, you can spray Zeta 3 Foam on to a tissue and wipe over the surfaces or devices to be disinfected.
- Bactericidal: EN 13727, EN 14561 (S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. hirae).
- Fungicidal: EN 13624, EN 14562 (C. albicans, A. niger).
- Tuberculicidal: EN 14348, EN 14563 (M. terrae).
- Virucidal including HIV, HBV, HCV: EN 14476 (Poliovirus,Adenovirus, Parvovirus).
100g of Zeta 3 Foam contains:
- 0.315g dimethyl-didecyl-ammonium chloride.
- 0.075g alkyl-benzyl-dimethyl ammonium chloride.