Shivam Industries Calfill I Calcium Hydroxide Paste With Iodoform
Calcium Hydroxide Paste containing iodoform used as a temporary or permanent root canal filling material after pulpectomy. This paste is packaged in a convenient syringe to eliminate messy mixing.
- For indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations
- Temporary or permanent filling material for infected root canals
- Treatment of root resorption
- Perfect cavity liner under all filling material
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity.
- Premixed paste.
- Syringe type for easy delivery of the paste into the canal.
- Disposable tips for prevention of cross-contamination.
STORAGE AND SHELF-LIFE :-
- Store the product at 15-25° C/59-77° F.
- Store the product in a dry place.
- Do not use after the expiration date.
- Use screw-cap jars as soon as possible.
- 1 x 3g Syringe with Applicator tips.