Ultradent ViscoStat Clear Mini Kit
ViscoStat Clear hemostatic is a 25% aluminum chloride gel in a viscous,aqueous vehicle. Its patented tissue-kind silica formula temporarily eliminates minor bleeding. No coagulum is formed, nor does residue adhere to the preparation, which is especially critical in the esthetic zone. ViscoStat Clear hemostatic will not stain the hard or soft tissues.
- Stops minor bleeding in the esthetic zone.
- Leaves no residue or stain and rinses easily.
- Places easily.
- Is a viscous yet spreadable gel.
- Does not interfere with bonding2.
- ViscoStat Clear hemostatic is intended for sulcus retraction prior to impression making and to control bleeding and gingival oozing in restorative and operative dentistry. It is designed to be used with gingival retraction cord and/or the Dento-Infusor tip. The gel facilitates the insertion of the cord into the sulcus.
- 1 x 1.2 ml (1.54 g) ViscoStat Clear
- 2 x Delivery tips