Coltene Temposil 2 White Intro Kit
The temporary A-silicone-cement TempoSIL 2 guarantees optimal adhesion on different surfaces as well as superior marginal integrity. The ideally balanced elasticity of the TempoSIL 2 formulation ensures for trouble-free removal of excess temporary cement. For esthetic applications, TempoSIL 2 is available in 2 different shades: white and dentin.
- Temporary cementation of provisional restorations on implant abutments.
- Temporary cementation of final crowns and bridges on implant abutments.
- Secure adhesion of provisional restorations to natural tooth structure, core build up material and metal alloys as well as zirconia
- Simple application as well as easy removal.
- Fast setting time.
- Two shades for esthetic applications.
- Working Time ≤ 0:50 min
- Setting Time ≥ 2:00 min
- Increased mechanical retention onto Zirconia & Metal crowns and on dentin too.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :-
- Gently dry the prepared tooth surface by using oil-free compressed air. Do not overdry. The best results will be achieved, when the prepared tooth surface looks moist (shiny)
- Cleanse and dry the inside of the restoration.
- Remove the syringe plug on the syringe and discard.
- Extrude a small amount of material directly out of the syringe onto a paper towel/tissue until it is evident that base and catalyst are being ejected. This ensures proper mixing.
- Immediately wipe the syringe orifice to remove excess material.
- Attach the Mixing Tip to the syringe by aligning the prongs inside the Mixing Tip with the syringe orifice. Seat onto the syringe and twist clockwise (90°) to lock in place.
- Apply TempoSIL 2 directly from the syringe into the provisional. Seat the provisional, applying slight pressure. Secure undisturbed for 30 - 60 s.
- After setting, remove the excess material (e.g. scaler).
- After syringe use, disinfect used Mixing Tip and store the syringe with the used Mixing Tip attached.
- 2 x 11g Smartmix syringe
- 15 x Mixing tips