Coltene Componeer Premium Kit
COMPONEER are polymerized, prefabricated nano-hybrid-composite enamel shells that combine the advantages of direct composite restorations with the advantages of lab- made veneers. This is the first perfected system to allow amazingly easy restorations of anterior teeth with customised composite shells.
SYNERGY D6 and SYNERGY D6 Flow
- The universal nano composite is perfectly colour- matched to COMPONEER.The easy choice of shades, excellent modelling properties and high resistance to dental operating lights make this composite ideal for bonding veneers.SYNERGY D6 FLOW with its excellent flow properties, is available for contouring and adding that final touch.
One Coat Bond
- This Total Etch Bond is a light-curing mono-component bonding agent. As COMPONEER is primarily bonded to enamel this is the ideal choice in adhesives. The bond is simply applied to the brush or COMPONEER via the syringe.Only one application layer is required due to the excellent wettability. Strong, permanent bonding forms the basis for invisible edges and long-life perfect aesthetics.
- The holder is a pair of specially designed holding tweezers which considerably simplify shape corrections to COMPONEER as well as the application of the bond. The interchangeable holder caps (black protective caps) protect the COMPONEER.
- An instrument made by practising experts for expert practice: the placer is used to align and position the veneers correctly and without slipping.
COMPONEER Modelling Instrument MBC
- The straight end of this instrument is exceptional in design and allows free rotation during treatment. The spatula end is extremely thin and sharp for cutting away excess composite.
COMPONEER Contour Guide
- The unique bluish transparent contour guides permit precise contour conformity and, thus, selection of the right tooth shape. A total of 36 different shapes are available: 6 per size.