2 Step Self Etching Bonding System
- Composite restorations in direct technique.
- For the gluing of all obturation materials, auto and light cured composites, compomers and al dente cements, of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- Self-etching adhesive, consisting of a low-acid self-etching primer and a light-curing adhesive.
- Ensures strong adherence to dentin and enamel.
- The slightly acid primer dissolves the dentinal mud and can therefore penetrate the dentinal tubules and the peritubular dentin.
- Creation of a very extensive network of micro-porosity on the surface of the glaze that allows better gluing.
- Use Iperbond Activator to make the self-curing adhesive.
- Ideal for interventions in areas inaccessible to light.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|