Schick Fona Digital Xray RVG System Size 1
- This sensor is designed to capture high quality radiographs from the first day of its use.
Schick Fona RVG
This sensor is designed to capture high quality radiographs from the first day of its use. Furthermore, its CMOS APS (Active Pixel Sensor) technology delivers sharp, low noise, high resolution images that show even the smallest details to allow accurate diagnosis.
- Its ergonomic shape makes its positioning easier and more accurate. Its rounded corners are comfortable for your patients while the optimally located sensor cable interface allows simple sensor positioning.
- The system is easy to implement and even easier to use.
- It is developed to allow you to work more efficiently, while reinforcing your image as a provider of modern care.
- Your patients are exposed only to minimal radiation and will appreciate receiving their radiographic image as well as diagnosis within one visit.
- Solid construction, firm cable connection and reliable image acquisition system provides you with lasting performance and ensures superb sensor life of over 400.000 exposures.
- It delivers excellent images without the use of chemicals, no waiting and no need of repeated exposures.
- Images are sent directly to your computer screen, into FONA’s intuitive and easy-to-use imaging software, which features a complete range of tools for enhanced diagnostics.
- Technology : CMOS APS (Active Pixel Sensor).
- Sensor Thickness : less than 5 mm.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 120:1.
- External Dimensions : Sensor Size 1 : 37 x 24 mm.
- Active Sensor Area : Sensor Size 1: 30x20 mm.
- Interface : High Speed USB 2.0.
- Sensor Cable length : 1.80 m.
- USB Cable length : 5 m.
- Schick Fona RVG.
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Schick Fona RVG.
Zenith RVG Sensor Sleeves For Digital Xray SensorsSpecial Price ₹699.00 was ₹1,200.00
Shofu P & R Repair Kit For Porcelain RepairSpecial Price ₹5,950.00 was ₹6,900.00
Blossom Cotton Rolls USA MadeSpecial Price ₹249.00 was ₹300.00