SDI Aura Bulk Fill Composite
- Aura bulk fill is a light cured, radiopaque, high strength, composite designed to eliminate time consuming layering for posterior restoration.
Special Price ₹1,940.00 was ₹2,000.00
SDI Aura Bulk Fill
Aura bulk fill is a light cured, radiopaque, high strength, composite designed to eliminate time consuming layering for posterior restoration. The aura bulk fill has a 5mm depth of cure allowing fast and easy placement when restoring deep cavities.
- Posterior restorations.
- Core buildup.
- Sandwich technique with glass-ionomer.
- Pulp capping.
- Do not use in conjunction with any eugenol containing materials.
- Anyone with allergy to acrylics.
- Natural-looking finish with just one universal shade.
- High depth of cure without the need for a capping layer.
- Easy placement in a matter of seconds.
- The waxy consistency is packable and non-stick to optimize handling.
- Low volumetric shrinkage(2.21%)-aura bulk fill delivers reduced stress to provide long lasting restorations.
- Excellent flexural strength(115MPa)-aura bulk fill resists major deformations without fracturing.
- High compressive strength(375MPa)-aura bulk fill resists the high forces of compression in the mouth.
- High Compressive Strength : 375 MPa
- Excellent flexural strength : 115 MPa
- Low volumetric shrinkage : 2.21%
STORAGE AND HANDLING
- Store at temperatures between 10° and 25°C (50°-77°F)
- Use at room temperature between 20° and 25°C (68°- 77°F)
- Syringe system: when not in use replace the cap tightly.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :-
- Isolate tooth.
- Prepare cavity using standard technique for composite resin restorations.
- Note: In cases where pulp protection is necessary, use a calcium hydroxide liner
- Apply a dentin/enamel bonding agent such as SDI Go! as per manufacturer’s instructions
- Place aura bulk fill no more than 5mm thick.
- Light cure for 20 seconds using a high powered LED curing light (460 - 480nm wavelength)
- Finish restoration using standard technique.
- 1 x 4g syringe refill
|Country of Manufacture|
|Type of Alginate||No|
Write Your Own Review