SDI Luna Universal Composite Refill Syringe
- The ideal universal composite for your daily anterior and posterior restoration challenges.
The greatest everyday composite
The ideal universal composite for your daily anterior and posterior restoration challenges. A simple aesthetic composite system with high polishability, strength and wear resistance.
Natural optical properties
Luna contains the right balance of optical elements such as fluorescence and translucency to produce a chameleon effect with the natural dentition without using a complicated multi-layering technique. The relationship between colours and translucency of Luna is carefully balanced out to cleverly change according to the thickness of the material used when restoring a tooth. Luna is the ideal composite for a busy dental office looking for aesthetic results.
- The low shrinkage of Luna minimizes post-operative sensitivity and microleakage; an effective seal against microleakage decreases the potential for secondary caries development. Luna has low polymerization shrinkage as it utilizes longer resin chains with fewer monomer links.
- The high compressive strength of Luna enhances longevity of a composite by withstanding oral grinding forces. Luna's optimum filler level maximizes strength.
- Luna's non-stick handling is ideal for restoring anterior and posterior restorations. Its non-stick to placement instruments nature is perfect for gentle packing, contouring and easy sculpting.
- The unique high level of strontium aluminosilicate filler in Luna makes it easy to detect on X-rays.
High filler level
- Containing micro particles of strontium based glass and high loading, Luna can provide outstanding wear profile for your patients.
- Anterior restorations.
- Posterior restorations.
- Core build up.
- Class I, II, III, IV, V
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :-
Isolate tooth, prepare cavity :
- Etch tooth surface with Super Etch 37% phosphoric acid for 20 seconds.
- Wash thoroughly.
- Remove excess water. Keep moist.
- Apply Stae to saturate all internal surfaces, or bonding agent according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Blow gently with dry, oil-free air for 2 seconds to evaporate solvent. Leave surface glossy.
- Light cure for 10 seconds.
- Place Luna in increments of 2mm or less in - Anterior restorations or Posterior restorations
- Cure Luna for 20 seconds in increments of 2mm.
- Polish and finish.
- 4g syringe
|Packaging of Compoiste||Refill Syringe|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
|Type of Curing||Light Cured|
|Composite Shades Available||A1 Shade, A2 Shade, A3 Shade, A3.5 Shade, A4 Shade, Any Other Shades, B1 Shade, B2 Shade, B3 Shade|
- 4g syringe
Angelus MTA Fillapex Mta Based Root Canal SealantSpecial Price ₹2,199.00 was ₹2,400.00
VOCO Bifix Se Dual Curing Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price ₹3,790.00 was ₹4,000.00
Ashoosons API Plastic Amalgam Carrier PP003Special Price ₹35.00 was ₹44.00
Hossam Cordless Endodontic Endomotor Launch OfferSpecial Price ₹12,999.00 was ₹20,000.00