Shofu FL-Bond II Etchant
- Shofu FL-Bond II Etchant is an optional mild phosphoric acid etching agent.
Shofu Fl-Bond II Etchant
Shofu FL-Bond II Etchant is an optional mild phosphoric acid etching agent. Mild adhesive etchant gel recommended for total etch technique to enhance bond strength in case of enamel bonding, where the restoration lies entirely on the enamel surface or when using air abrasion for enamel caries.
- S-PRG (Surface Pre-Reacted Glass Ionomer) technology that fully reacts with alumina silica glass particles.
- High levels of fluoride release and recharge.
- Excellent bonding to tooth structure.
- Bonds any composite to enamel and dentin for Class I-V and cervical erosions.
- Self-etching saves time and reduces post-operative sensitivity.
- Total procedure time: 35 seconds.
- High level of radiopacity.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- 6 ml bottle