Shofu FL-Bond II Fluoride Releasing Dental Bonding Agent
- The bonding agent contains 40% specially modified S-PRG fillers that release cariostatic fluoride to stimulate remineralization of the tooth in areas prone to demineralization, controls bacterial colonization and increases acid resistance
- Excellent handling and short application time of 35 seconds only
FL-Bond II is a 2-step, self-etching, radiopaque, fluoride releasing adhesive system featuring a unique Primer and Bonding Agent to provide an excellent bond to both enamel and dentin with a secure marginal seal for a wide range of anterior and posterior restorations.
the 2nd generation Giomer 2-step, self etching, fluoride releasing adhesive system features a unique Primer and Bonding Agent to provide an excellent bond to both enamel and dentin with a secure marginal seal.
The FL-Bond II PRIMER contains a new effective adhesion promoting monomer and is acetone free with no incorporation of HEMA to minimize odour and post operative sensitivity.
The FL-Bond II BONDING AGENT contains the S-PRG filler (Surface Pre-Reacted Glass-ionomer), which helps to reinforce the bonding interface between the restorative material and tooth structure
1. Restoration of deep cavities (in conjunction with aesthetic restorative material)
2. is recommended for bonding any composite to enamel and dentin during restoration of Class I, II, III, IV and V cavities, including cervical erosion
3. Restoration of hypersensitive and exposed root surface. 4. Intra oral repair of fractured indirect restorations when used with M.L. Primer (Metal-Link Primer) and CeraResin Bond 1 (Porcelain Primer)
Excellent Handling and Short Application Time:
The self-etching primer prepares the enamel and dentin surfaces by modifying the smear layer while eliminating the need for separate etching with Phosphoric acid. All it takes is, 2 simple steps and in just 35 seconds the cavity is ready for immediate placement of restorative materials.
Ideal Viscosity & Reliable Adhesion:
The unique S-PRG filler (Surface Pre-Reacted Glass-ionomer) in the bonding agent has an ideal viscosity to ensure uniform application with optimal polymerization on the marginal area and cavity walls to provide a secure marginal seal. unlike other single bottle bonding systems can be applied in a wide range of bond thickness 20~80µm while maintaining a stable bond strength.
Radiopacity for Accurate Diagnosis:
This unique feature of bonding agent helps to clearly identify translucent areas in the radiograph seen between the radiopaque bond layer and the tooth.
Anti-Bacterial Effect for Added Protection:
FL Bond II Bonding Agent contains 40% of specially developed fluoride releasing filler particles using the S-PRG Technology to add an extra level of protection against the inevitable microbial invasion via microleakage. It is reported that forms an acid resistant layer in and beneath the complex of resin-reinforced dentin (hybrid layer) due to the continuous release of cariostatic fluoride that stimulates the remineralization of areas prone to secondary caries.
Durable and Stable Bond Strength:
The incorporation of an enhanced adhesive monomer and new photo initiator gives exceptionally balanced bonding to both enamel and dentin. The HEMA-free primer prevents the deterioration of the bonding interface due to hydrolysis that ensures long-term durability of the bond.
Direction To Use:
Step 1 – Enamel & Dentin priming:
- 5 sec : Dispense the Primer and apply thoroughly on the enamel and dentin surface
- 10 sec : Leave undisturbed for 10 seconds
- 5 sec : Dry with oil-free air for 5 seconds (Do not rinse with Water)
Step 2 – Resin Bonding:
- 5 sec: Dispense the Bonding Agent and apply an even layer on the entire cavity
- 10 sec: Light-cure for 10 seconds for Halogen light and 5 seconds for LED light
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- 1 x 5ml FL-Bond II Primer
- 1 x 5ml FL-Bond II Bonding Agent
- Micro Applicators
- Dish w/cover Step card