Shofu HyBond Resiglass Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement
- A newly formulated radiopaque, Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement for luting metal-ceramic, full metal and metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays as well as orthodontic bracket.
A newly formulated radiopaque, Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement for luting metal-ceramic, full metal and metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays as well as orthodontic bracket.
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure to ensure higher bonding strength.
- Fluoride Release & Biocompatible.
- Low film thickness of just 12μ.
- Minimum odour and virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Improved fracture toughness and low solubility for intra-oral durability of the restoration.
- Provides an excellent marginal seal and prevents microleakage.
- Exhibits high translucency for aesthetic cases.
- Long working time with a net setting time of 4 minutes.
- Change of colour from a light pink to colourless upon setting, for ease of identification and application.
- Easy to manipulate and remove excess cement.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Type Of Cement||Resin Modified Cement GIC|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||A2 Shade|
|Company Of Cement||Not Specified|
- Powder 15gm & Liquid 8.6ml.
- Mixing Pad.
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini PackSpecial Price ₹1,299.00 was ₹1,550.00
Kavo Kerr Nexus RMGI Resin Modified Glass Ionomer Cement KitSpecial Price ₹1,499.00 was ₹2,500.00
Shivam Industries Glass Ionomer Cement Type 1 Luting CementSpecial Price ₹399.00 was ₹690.00