Shofu HybBond Resiglass Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement
Shofu HY-Bond Resiglass
- A newly formulated radiopaque, Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement for luting metal-ceramic, full metal and metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays as well as orthodontic bracket.
Product Expiry: 2018-11-30
Special Price ₹2,799.00 was ₹4,104.00
A newly formulated radiopaque, Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement for luting metal-ceramic, full metal and metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays as well as orthodontic bracket.
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure to ensure higher bonding strength.
- Fluoride Release & Biocompatible.
- Low film thickness of just 12μ.
- Minimum odour and virtually no post-operative sensitivity.
- Improved fracture toughness and low solubility for intra-oral durability of the restoration.
- Provides an excellent marginal seal and prevents microleakage.
- Exhibits high translucency for aesthetic cases.
- Long working time with a net setting time of 4 minutes.
- Change of colour from a light pink to colourless upon setting, for ease of identification and application.
- Easy to manipulate and remove excess cement.
|Type Of Cement||Resin Modified Cement GIC|
|Type of Curing In Cement||Self Cure|
|Cement Dispensing Form||Powder & Liquid Form|
|Shade of Cement||A2 Shade|
|Company Of Cement||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
- Powder 15gm & Liquid 8.6ml.
- Mixing Pad.