Smart Burs II SS White For Decay Removal
SmartBurs® II is the instrument of choice to remove decay in deep lesions and guard against unintentional pulp exposure
SMARTBURS® II are patented, single-patient-use instruments constructed from a medical grade, glass bead-reinforced polymer. The SMARTBURS® IIpolymer blades are precisely designed to remove soft, carious dentin and are engineered to deform as they encounter harder, healthy dentin. The inherent mission of SMARTBURS® II instruments is to ‘do no harm’ to healthy dentin.
SMARTBURS® II instruments offer a more comfortable and less invasive alternative to conventional decay removal with carbide burs or diamond instruments in deep lesions.
- SMARTBURS® II instruments conserve the healthy shelf of dentin that overlies the pulp chamber thereby protecting the pulp from exposure.
- Since SMARTBURS® II instruments only remove carious dentin, they minimize trauma to healthy dentinal tubules, thereby reducing post-operative sensitivity.
- For patients who cannot, or will not, tolerate local anesthesia, SMARTBURS® II instruments provide the clinician with a means to reduce the patient’s pain and sensitivity during deep lesion caries removal.
University Studies Show:
- SmartBurs® II is the instrument of choice to remove decay in deep lesions and guard against unintentional pulp exposure
- SmartBurs® II is ideally suited for decay removal in patients who are needle phobic or prefer no local anesthesia
|Type Of Bur||For Contrangle Handpiece|
|Shape Of Bur||Any Other|
|Grit Of Bur||Medium|
|Bur Usage||Any Other|