Sybron Endo Elements Obturation Unit
- The Elements Obturation Unit combines our System B™ technology with a motor-driven extruder handpiece to make obturation efficient, predictable, and accurate.
Sybron Endo Elements Obturation Unit
When you're obturating a root canal system, you want to ensure the fill is accomplished predictably, efficiently and accurately. The newly designed Elements Obturation Unit incorporates advanced technologies involving software, metallurgy, electronics and industrial design with the best elements of System B and a patent-pending motorized extruder. From down-pack to backfill, from filling lateral canals to creating post spaces, the Elements Obturation System puts the Continuous Wave of Condensation technique in one simple-to-operate device. Enjoy consistent, reliable results when blocking a root canal system with an obturation unit that takes up only 1/3 the space of two separate machines.
The Elements Obturation Unit combines our System B™ technology with a motor-driven extruder handpiece to make obturation efficient, predictable, and accurate. From downpack to backfill, the Elements Obturation Unit puts the Continuous Wave of Condensation Technique into one simple-to-operate device that takes up only 1/3 the space of two separate machines.
Matched Autofit pluggers replicate the canal shape and maximize condensation forces to move fill material and sealer into all areas of the root canal, including lateral canals, which ensures a complete fill.
- One-touch controls for downpack, backfill and hot pulp testing.
- Each function has preset temperature and duration.
- Tip temperature is continuously maintained and displayed.
- Time-out feature prevents overheating.
- Automatic shut-off precludes using wrong or worn-out tip.
- Plugger heats instantly for immediate use.
- Motorized handpiece eliminates hand fatigue and precludes voids.
- Pencil-grip handpiece enhances control and fits standard handpiece holders.
- Precise temperature control for consistency.
- Extra-long prebent needles offer convenience and unprecedented visibility.
- Heats quickly and shuts off automatically.
- Handpiece shows remaining material.
- Plugger and extruder handpieces are lightweight, strong and durable.
- Insulation technology keeps handpieces cool for you and the patient.
- Aluminum shields minimize downtime use one while autoclaving the other.
In the past the cartridges required a wrench to insert and remove them from the extruder handpiece. The cartridges now have finger grips built in and will no longer require the use of a wrench. The cartridges can now be easily inserted and removed with your fingers. As of August 2006, all cartridges including RealSeal and Gutta Percha will feature the new finger grips. Proprietary disposable cartridges (Gutta Percha or RealSeal) minimize cross contamination risk and eliminate tedious, time-consuming cleanup. Made of silver for excellent heat conductivity, they load and disengage easily.
The handpiece of the extruder is dramatically smaller than previous devices. This streamlined design and the extra needle length provide unprecedented visibility for greater control and accuracy while obturating a root canal system.
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Sybron Endo Elements Obturation Unit
Dentsply Jeltrate Chromatic Alginate DiscontinuedSpecial Price ₹315.00 was ₹340.00
Prevest Dentpro 24 Carat Teeth Whitening Gel Intro KitSpecial Price ₹440.00 was ₹500.00
GDC Lower Premolars Extraction Forceps Standard (FX13S)Special Price ₹1,416.00 was ₹1,888.00
Voco Traypurol Tabs 50 Pieces Tabs For Cleaning TraysSpecial Price ₹6,850.00 was ₹7,000.00