Sybron Endo M4 Safety Handpiece (25846)
- Before using any NiTi rotary file, it is important to establish a glide path using hand files.
Sybron Endo M4 Safety Contra Angle Handpiece (25846)
Before using any NiTi rotary file, it is important to establish a glide path using hand files. Hand filing can cause fatigue, especially when canals are calcified. SybronEndo's M4 Safety and M4 TC2 Handpieces have been designed to navigate canals quickly, efficiently and effectively with hand files.
- Compatible with most hand files. Both feature a specialized chuck compatible with most hand files.
- Mimics watch-winding motion. The chuck has been designed to oscillate, mimicking the watch-winding motion used when hand filing.
- Greatly reduces fatigue. With very little apical pressure, the file smoothly and efficiently "floats" down the canal. The operator controls the pressure without having to manually perform the watch-winding movement.
- The M4 Safety Handpiece is designed to effectively and safely instrument canals.
- The chuck oscillates 30 degrees in an efficient, watch-winding motion.
- The gear reduction ratio is 4:1.
- The M4 Safety Handpiece accommodates instruments with a maximum handle diameter of 4mm.
- It can be connected to E-type motors, and is in accordance with DIN 13.940 and ISO DIS 3964. A spray cooling attachment is not required.
- 1 Unit
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- 1 Unit
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Shellac Base PlatesSpecial Price ₹172.00 was ₹220.00
Prevest Denpro UltraBloc VLC Resin For BlockoutSpecial Price ₹660.00 was ₹750.00
Meta Biomed NETC Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price ₹799.00 was ₹950.00
DiaDent Diapaste Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price ₹1,275.00 was ₹1,300.00