Sybron Endo Super Cor Universal Composite
- Super-Cor is a light cured microhybrid composite for the restorative treatment of anterior and posterior teeth.
Sybron Endo Super-Cor
Super-Cor is a light cured microhybrid composite for the restorative treatment of anterior and posterior teeth. The inorganic filler loading is 59% by volume with an average particle size of 0.6 microns. The composite is delivered in traditional syringes and is available in 16 Vita shades and in incisal and universal opaque shade. All shades but incisal are radio-opaque.
- Very good mechanical properties due to high filler loading (79% w/w)
- Pastey consistence - good adhesion to the tooth surface.
- Low sensitivity for the working light.
- Wide range of shades including Incisal (I) and Universal Opaque (UO) shades.
- Higher opacity of enamel shades allows easy aesthetic conformity between the fillings and surrounding tissues (prevents formation of "grey" filling)
- Direct fillings of Class I to V according to Black.
- Restorations of trauatic defects of defects of hard dental tissues.
- Aesthetic veneers manufactured by direct method.
- Repairs of veneered parts of fixed prosthetic restorations in the patient's mouth.
- Cosmetic corrections.
- Direct build ups of dentaal crown in vital as well as endodontically treated teeth.
- Application of the material to dentin in close proximity to pulp or in cases of open pulp cavity is not recommended. Do not use if clean working field cannot be assured, or if it is impossible to adhere to the prescribed instruction for application of adhesive. Do not use in cases of known hypersensitivity of the patient to any component of the product.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :-
- Surfaces to which you are bonding
- Isolate tooth from adjacent teeth. Use clear thin strips. Rubber dam is highly recommended.
- Moist dentin surfaces - rather than dry, desiccated dentin - are shownto actually enhance the bond strengths of the latest generation bonding agents (such as Retensin Plus)
- Placement sequence should be followed closely
- Take a moment to identify the type of surface and the materials necessary.
- There is enough completed clinical testing to support the total-etch technique. Etching dentin is recommended
- Please take care to ensure that the air line is oil-free
- Generally, application of liners is not necessary with adhesive fillings. If the clinical situation requires base or liner application, apply the base material in the necessary extent to the pulpal wall of dentin, not covering the other walls of the cavity. Proceed in accordance with directions in the base material package leaflet. In cavities near the pulp you can spot a calcium hydroxide material to protect the pulp. Minimize the contact of calcium hydroxide base materials with the adhesive.
- Guidelines for bonding to enamel and/or dentin
- The following procedure applies to both direct placement composite restorations as well as under fresh amalgam restorations-
- Etch enamel and dentin for 15 seconds with 37.5% Phosphoric acid etch. Rinse thoroughly, ensuring that all etch is removed. Warning - The etching gel contains phosphoric acid etch. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and soft tissue. In case of contact with skin or eyes, flush immediately with water, get medical attention foor eyes. Do not take internally.
- Dry lighty, do not desiccate.
- Apply Retensin Plus to enamel/dentin surface with applicator tip for 15 seconds, using light brushing motion.
- Air thin for 3 seconds
- Light cure for 20 seconds
- Place composite and light cure
- Select the desired shade.
- If using syringe delivery, after extruding material out on pad make sure to back off the syringe at least two full turns to relieve pressure on the material
- Increments should be no more than 2 mm at a time. After placing an increment, stroke the composite to ensure marginal adaptation.
- Light Cure each increment for a minimum of 40 second. When mutipe surfaces are available, cure each urface for this recommended time.
- 5g Syringe
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Packaging of Compoiste||Refill Syringe|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
|Type of Curing||Light Cured|
|Composite Shades Available||A1 Shade, A2 Shade, A3 Shade, A3.5 Shade, A4 Shade, Any Other Shades, B1 Shade, B2 Shade, B3 Shade|
- 5g Syringe