Ultradent ViscoStat Mini Kit Syringes
- ViscoStat hemostatic is a 20% ferric sulfate equivalent solution with inert binding agents in a viscous, aqueous vehicle.
Ultradent ViscoStat Mini Kit
ViscoStat hemostatic is a 20% ferric sulfate equivalent solution with inert binding agents in a viscous, aqueous vehicle. It has a pH of ~1.0 and contains patented, fumed silica to limit the acidic activity, making it kind to hard and soft tissue.
- ViscoStat is suited for a variety of dental and oral surgery procedures to arrest surface capillary bleeding. Such procedures include fixed prosthodontics, restorative-operative, periodontal treatment, etc. ViscoStat is also recommended for retrofillings, canine impactions, gingivectomies, and as a “fixative” for pulpotomies. ViscoStat can also be used to prevent leakage caused by sulcular fluid contamination during direct bonding procedures. Soak Ultrapak cord in hemostatic and isolate the tissues, following with a firm air/water spray.
- Causes profound hemostasis.
- Stops bleeding in seconds, saving chair time.
- Provides unsurpassed kindness to hard and soft tissues.
- Eliminates sulcular fluid contamination for optimal bonding.
- Decreases costly impression remakes.
- 2 x 1.2ml Syringes
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Ultradent ViscoStat Mini Kit 2 x 1.2ml Syringes