Prevest Denpro Renew Universal Bonding Agent With Primer
- Renew Universal is a light-cured single-component dental bonding agent that combines etching, priming and bonding in one bottle.
Prevest Denpro Renew Universal
Renew Universal is a light-cured single-component dental bonding agent that combines etching, priming and bonding in one bottle. A novel universal dental adhesive containing a unique combination of functional monomers such as 10-MDP and 4-META. It has excellent bonding capabilities to dentin and cut / under-cut enamel. As a universal adhesive, Renew Universal has been designed to be fully compatible with light-cured and dual-cured composite materials.
Renew Universal can be used for the bonding of both direct and indirect restorations and may be used with or without phosphoric acid etchant.
- Direct bonding of light-cured composites, compomers and ormocers to tooth structure.
- Bonding of dual-cured core build up composites to tooth structure as long as these materials are light-cured.
- Intraoral repair of composite, metal-based and zirconia/alumina-based restorations.
- Intraoral repair of ceramic restorations in combination with a silane coupling agent.
- Treatment of hypersensitive teeth.
- Sealing of tooth preparation (cavity or abutment).
- Intro Pack : 1 x 1.2ml Syringe, 5 x Applicator Tips, 1 x Instruction manual.
- Regular Pack : 1 x 5ml Bottle, 1 x Instruction manual.
|Return Policy||Returns Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Intro Pack : 1 x 1.2ml Syringe, 5 x Applicator Tips