Sun Medical Metafil CX Composite For Anteriors Made In Japan
- Metafil CX is a visible light cure, tooth shade composite resin using an organic filler which is reactive with the polymer matrix.
Sun Medical Metafil CX
Metafil CX is a visible light cure, tooth shade composite resin using an organic filler which is reactive with the polymer matrix. Metafil CX is an anterior composite.
Metafil CX is a visible light cure, tooth shade composite resin using a unique organic filler which is reactive with the polymer matrix. This feature gives the finished restoration greater resilience and wear resistance. Because of good flow characteristics and minimal stickiness, Metafil CX is easy to place even in the most difficult situations. Shades are precisely matched to the Vita* shade guide making color selection both easy and reliable. With standard polishing procedures, Metafil CX gives outstanding life-like cosmetic results. The inorganic filler loading is 27.0 vol% with a particle size range of 0.02 to 0.04 μm. Metafil CX contains UDMA and TEGDMA.
- Stain free restorations.
- Long lasting lustre.
- Life like Anterior Restorations.
- Fracture Resistant Tough Fillings with 429 MPa compressive strength.
- Minimal generalized & localized wear.
Primarily indicated for ANTERIOR & CERVICAL restorations :
- Direct Veneers.
- Diastema Closure.
- Class III, Class IV & Class V Cavity fillings.
- Excellent resilience and wear resistance.
- Good flow characteristics and minimal stickiness-Easy to place even in the most difficult situations.
- Life-like shades (precisely matched to the Vita shade guide).
- Outstanding polishability.
TECHNICAL DATA :-
- Compressive Strength : 420 MPa
- Federal Modulus : 3.5 GPa
- Refractive Index : 1.48
- Metafil CX should not be used either by clinicians or on patients who are methacrylate monomer-sensitive.
- Avoid contact of Metafil CX with soft tissues, skin or eyes.
- Dentist should wear rubber or PVC dental gloves.
- Avoid high temperatures above 30˚C and direct sunlight. Refrigeration is not necessary. However, if stored in a refrigerator, then allow the material to warm to room temperature prior to use.
|Return Policy||Returns Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- 1 x 3.5gm(2.5ml) syringe