View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro Isolate Seperating Medium$1.20
- For painting the plaster of the muffle before pressing the meth-acrylate resins.
- Isolating film to prevent the resin from sticking to the plaster.
- Prevents denture from sticking to stone during acrylic processing.
- Uniform film thickness permits closer adaptation of acrylic resin to model.
- Prevents distortion in fitting of acrylic resin Pink Color Emulsion.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Silky Putty Intro Pack$27.50
- Impression of crown or bridge.
- Impression of partial denture.
- Cavity impression of facing, inlay, onlay etc.
- Extremely smooth.
- Accurate and easy to mix.
- Dimensional stability.
- Models can be poured up to 2 weeks after impression taking.
- Hydrophilic properties.
- High elasticity -Tear resistant.
Prevest MTA Plus Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Trial Pack 1gm$84.00
- Cavity lining/base & Pulp-capping.
- Pulpotomies & Obturation/Sealing.
- Apexification & Root-end filling.
- Perforation healing & Root resorption.
- Finer powder for smoother, easier mixing, handling and placement.
- Handy packaging-protects powder in desiccant-lined container.
- Dispense powder as needed.
- Optional gel for stability and washout resistance Non-cytotoxic & anti-microbial in vitro against common bacteria and E. Faecails
- No special equipment or dispensing instruments needed.
Prevest Denpro Hemostal Gel 25% Aluminium chloride Hemostatic Agent$6.00
- Thixotropic gel- convenient to apply
- Non staining unlike ferric sulphate which stains porcelain venners and crowns.
- Effectively stops minor gingival bleeding.
- Stable and long shelf life.
- Pleasantly flavoured.
Prevest Denpro Fusion Bond 5 Total Etch Bonding Agent Intro Pack$15.60
- Adhesion of the composite resin for direct restoration.
- Simple to use one step bonding material.
- Excellent adhesion to dentin and enamel.
- Long lasting bonding strength.
Prevest DenPro Oratemp C&B Temporary Crown and Bridge Material$50.00
- Oratemp C&B (crown and bridge material) is a two component self curing composite material for chair side fabrication of temporary crowns, bridges and other temporary intra-coronal restorations.
Prevest Denpro Carvene Gutta Percha Solvent$3.00
- Non hazardous/non carcinogenic unlike chloroform/ trichloroethylene.
- Less volatile as compared to chloroform/trichloroethylene.
- Based on natural substances (d-limonene), does not cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue.
- Evaporation of solvent is less due to low volatility.
Prevest Denpro Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM Material$4.80
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Prevest Denpro Pulp X Jar For Devitalization Of The PulpSpecial Price $10.20 was $11.60
- For Pulp devitalization.
- For residual devitalization after removal of non-vital pulp tissue.
- Fast acting-pain releasing formula.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex-RR Rapid Repair Cold Cure$7.98
- Produces extremely durable repairs and relines to existing dentures.
- Exhibits very high bond strength to existing denture acrylics of all types.
- Exceptionally high mechanical strength and high lusture finish.
- Cadmium free composition.
- Repair of full and partial dentures.
- Relining of full and partial dentures.
- Extensions to dentures.
Prevest Denpro Cal LC Light Cured Calcium Hydroxide Paste$16.42
- For direct & indirect pulp capping.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- As cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Time-saving, direct application and light curing.
- Ready to use one component material.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Shellac Base Plates$4.40
- Custom impression trays for impressions of edentulous jaws.
- Manufacturing of wax bite registration templates.
- Modeling work.
- High quality shellac for perfect results.
- Retains heat for a prolonged time.
- Optimum thickness for high mechanical strength.
- Easily adaptable Shape stability after cooling down.
- Not adhesive to plaster.
Prevest Denpro Calcium Hydroxide Powder$1.40
- Ideal for temporary root filling.
- Pulp capping.
- Pulp protection.
- Provides insulation in deep cavities.
- Provides bactericidal effect on carious dentine.
- Paste delivered to root apex provides pulp insulation.
- Protects the vital pulp from infections and further decay.
- Can be easily removed from root canal by simple irrigation.