DiaDent Temporary Stopping Temporary Filling MaterialSpecial Price $11.21 was $11.62
- Temporization material - provides a complete and hard seel.
- Excellent thermal diagnostic tool that helps locating thermal sensitivity.
- High quality gutta percha.
- Easy to heat.
- Available in white.
Diadent Dia-Duo Cordless Warm Vertical Compaction & Backfill Obturation DeviceSpecial Price $1,651.68 was $1,826.00
- Dia-Duo is new developed Cordless Obturation System included Duo-Pen
- Warm Vertical Compacti on device and Duo-Gun Backfill Obturation device.
Diadent Dia-PT Files Rotary FilesSpecial Price $21.56 was $23.24
Superior Cutting Efficiency
- Designed to instrument calcified or severely curved canals.
- Designed to work interchangeably with your current technique and system.
- Perfect matching GP and PP points: Dia-ProTTM.
- Recommended Speed : 250~350 rpm.
- Recommended Torque : 2~3 Ncm.
Diadent 2% Paper Point Millimeter MarkedSpecial Price $2.95 was $4.57
- Millimeter Marked Paper Points are marked to provide preliminary guidance in measuring the root canal depth before proceeding clinically with the application of Gutta Percha Points.
- DiaDent's paper points have superior absorbency that ensures complete drying of the entire canal.
DiaDent Gutta Percha Points Non Standard Pack Of 100Special Price $3.65 was $5.15
- Exceed ISO specifications
- Using a laser beam (Alvin Machine), each DiaDent point is individually inspected for diameters.
- ISO and ADA standard requires the use of 1/100mm incremental measurement units DiaDent uses 1/100mm increments.
- DiaDent points provide a fast and reliable solution for root canal measuring and filling.
- The points are Cadmium free, latex free, radiopaque and hand rolled.
DiaDent Diapaste Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price $21.17 was $21.58
- Premixed Calcium Hydroxide Barium Sulfate paste for root canal treatment.
- Temporary root filling.
- Root canal filling for primary teeth.
- Use after pulp extirpation treatment.
- Filling on the pulpotomy.
- Temporary Pulp Capping.
- Water Soluble: Easy to clean and remove, reduce operative time.
- Easy and quick access.
Diadent D Lux Cordless Led Curing Light DiscontinuedSpecial Price $165.98 was $232.40
- It dissipates heat quickly to prevent overheating.
- Produces maximum light intensity safely and consistently.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Portable and durable one piece aluminium design is robust and easy to disinfect.
- 5 verswatile curing modes for every indication.
Diadent Etemp Temporary Filling MaterialSpecial Price $3.10 was $4.98
- Temporary restorations - especially inlay restorations.
- Temporary filling and sealing.
- Temporary filling of implant sites.
- Adheres to dentin, expands slightly during setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal.
- Improved mechanical properties for quick temporary filling.
- Moisture-activated: sets within 25 minutes or less.
- Contains zinc oxide and calcium sulfate.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Easy to remove.
Diadent 6% Paper PointsSpecial Price $3.24 was $5.15
DiaDent Colour Coded Paper Points are made from specially formulated, highly absorbent paper. Each of the Paper Point is individually hand jig rolled to ensure perfect size and firmness. DiaDent Paper Points have been awarded the ISO 9001 and CE Certification insuring, a high standard of design, manufacturing and quality assurance.Learn More
Diadent 2% Gutta Percha PointSpecial Price $3.02 was $4.57
- By using hand jigs to roll our Gutta Percha, we are able to produce the most precise and resilient points possible. Hand jigs produce a point with a smooth round tip, which provides optimal apical seal. DiaDent's GP are latex free and radiopaque.
- DiaDent's ISO (numbered sizes) and Accessory (letter sizes) points are colour coded for easy size identification.