View as Grid List
Diadent Etemp Temporary Filling Material$5.99
- Temporary restorations - especially inlay restorations.
- Temporary filling and sealing.
- Temporary filling of implant sites.
- Adheres to dentin, expands slightly during setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal.
- Improved mechanical properties for quick temporary filling.
- Moisture-activated: sets within 25 minutes or less.
- Contains zinc oxide and calcium sulfate.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Easy to remove.
Diadent Dia Temp Blue Temporary Cementation Material$28.99
- Quick and simple removal: Can be removed in one piece.
- High wear resistance, mechanical strength.
- Ensures a fast set.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Easy application: Convenient syringe dispensed material does not required mixing.
- Blue DiaTemp is ideal for Posterior teeth.
- Yellow DiaTemp is ideal for Anterior teeth.
DiaDent Dia Proseal Epoxy Based Root Canal sealer$32.99 As low as $22.83
- The ideal root sealer with Low Shrinkage reduced gapping between the sealer and canal wall.
- Low solubility makes it resistant to breaking down over time.
- 1:1 paste to paste manual mixing system.
- Fast and Easy Preparation and Less Waste.
- Mixing and handling is very smooth.
- Excellent flow properties allow it to reach and seal lateral canals, making it especially suited to warm gutta percha methods.
- Low risk of cytotoxicity with short setting time.
- Better biocompatibility for a solution to the sensitivity and periapical inflammation.
- High radiopacity.
- Lightly coated Gutta Percha Points with a good film thickness.
Diadent Dia-PT Files Rotary Files$29.99
Superior Cutting Efficiency
- Designed to instrument calcified or severely curved canals.
- Designed to work interchangeably with your current technique and system.
- Perfect matching GP and PP points: Dia-ProTTM.
- Recommended Speed : 250~350 rpm.
- Recommended Torque : 2~3 Ncm.
Diadent Endo Organizer With 240 Gutta Percha Points$11.99
- ML.029 & MMPP.04 & .06 Tapered MMGP & MMPP
- Millimeter marked Gutta Percha and Paper Points.
- All DiaDent points are Hand Jig Rolled.
- Millimeter marked special taper Gutta Percha and Paper Points.
- Designed to be used to complement for Profile ISO Rotary Files & K3 Files.
DiaDent Temporary Stopping Temporary Filling Material$13.50
- Temporization material - provides a complete and hard seel.
- Excellent thermal diagnostic tool that helps locating thermal sensitivity.
- High quality gutta percha.
- Easy to heat.
- Available in white.
Diadent 2% Gutta Percha Point$5.99
- By using hand jigs to roll our Gutta Percha, we are able to produce the most precise and resilient points possible. Hand jigs produce a point with a smooth round tip, which provides optimal apical seal. DiaDent's GP are latex free and radiopaque.
- DiaDent's ISO (numbered sizes) and Accessory (letter sizes) points are colour coded for easy size identification.
Diadent 4% Gutta Percha Point$6.50
- Dia-ISO GT: complements Profile ISO Rotary Files and K3 Files.
- Dia-Pro ISO GT: The Millimeter-Marked version of Dia-ISO GT. Complements Profile ISO Rotary Files and K3 Files.
- Dia-PRO T: complements ProTaper Files (Millimeter Marked).
- Dia-PRO: complements Profile Series 29 Files.
- Dia-GTP: complements: Profile Greater Taper Files.
Diadent D Lux Cordless Led Curing Light Discontinued$299.00
- It dissipates heat quickly to prevent overheating.
- Produces maximum light intensity safely and consistently.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Portable and durable one piece aluminium design is robust and easy to disinfect.
- 5 verswatile curing modes for every indication.
Diadent Dia Gun Cordless Backfill Obturation System$999.00
- Cordless and compact design allows complete freedom of movement.
- Made of superior silver alloy to reduce breakage.
- Fast and continuous flow of filling tightly seals the canal.
- Variable temperature settings (160C, 180C, 200C): Precise control of obturation flow.
- Quick heating system: temperature reaches 200?C within 25 sec. No more waiting.
DiaDent Gutta Percha Points Non Standard Pack Of 100$6.50
- Exceed ISO specifications
- Using a laser beam (Alvin Machine), each DiaDent point is individually inspected for diameters.
- ISO and ADA standard requires the use of 1/100mm incremental measurement units DiaDent uses 1/100mm increments.
- DiaDent points provide a fast and reliable solution for root canal measuring and filling.
- The points are Cadmium free, latex free, radiopaque and hand rolled.
Diadent 4% Paper Points$5.99
- DiaDent Colour Coded Paper Points are made from specially formulated, highly absorbent paper. Each of the Paper Point is individually hand jig rolled to ensure perfect size and firmness. DiaDent Paper Points have been awarded the ISO 9001 and CE Certification insuring, a high standard of design, manufacturing and quality assurance.