View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro Micron Superior Type 2 Glass Ionomer Cement$21.00
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
Prevest Denpro PolyZinc+ Plus Polycarboxylate Cement$9.50
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal appliances.
- Extremely low film thickness.
- High adhesive strength.
- Minimal solubility in oral fluids.
Prevest Micron Bioactive Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price $31.98 was $36.00
- Micron Bioactive is a radiopaque, Hydroxyapatite Modified-Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material.
Prevest Denpro Fusion Nano Coat Protective Coating For GIC & Composites$15.00
- Protects glass ionomer fillings from drying during the first hour after placement.
- Increase wear resistance of restoration.
- Gloossy surface for composite resins.
- Greatly enhances the esthetics of restorations.
- Provides improved stain resistance.
- Superior bond durability for long lasting gloss.
Prevest Denpro Apacal ART Pulp Liner WIth Hydroxyapetite$24.00
- Direct & indirect pulp capping.
- Protective base/liner under composites, amalgams cements and other base materials.
- Accelerated release of calcium ions.
- Accelerated formation of dentine bridge.
- Contains barium zirconate for better radioopacity and biocompatibility.
Prevest Denpro Carvene Gutta Percha Solvent$3.00
- Non hazardous/non carcinogenic unlike chloroform/ trichloroethylene.
- Less volatile as compared to chloroform/trichloroethylene.
- Based on natural substances (d-limonene), does not cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue.
- Evaporation of solvent is less due to low volatility.
Prevest Dentpro 24 Carat Teeth Whitening Gel Intro Kit$10.00
- Gentle and permanent whitening of teeth in cases of staining due to medication, fluorosis, food, tobacco and ageing
- Whitening of non vital teeth.
- Zero sensitivity formula.
- Thick consistency gel.
- High percentage of active teeth whitening ingredients.
- Safe and gentle - optimized Ph.
Prevest Denpro Eugenol 15Ml$2.80
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
Prevest Denpro Copal F Varnish For Providing Thermal Barrier For Restoration$2.00
- Ideal cavity liner and dentinal tubuli sealer.
- Assures perfect protection to exposed dentine.
- Intermediary varnish prior to insertion of amalgams, cements or composites.
- Insulates exposed dentine.
Prevest Denpro Self Lute Resin Based Luting Cement Intro Kit$36.00
- Cementation of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, posts) made of:
- Metal and metal ceramics.
- Exceptional handling, especially with excess cement removal Durability and reliability with all indirect restorations.
- High bond strength and excellent marginal sealing Low Solubility.
- Simple to use, self adhesive, no primers, silane or bonding agents needed.
Prevest Denpro Florence Bleaching Kit One Patient Pack$35.00
Florence (In office whitening system)
Rapid In-Office whitening system pH-Activated, 35% Hydrogen peroxide formula
- In-Office whitening.
- No bleaching light needed.
- Advanced chemical activated formula.
- Whitening results in less than an hour.
- In-built desensitizer for decreased sensitivity.