Cements, liners & adhesives
View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro Carvene Gutta Percha Solvent$3.00
- Non hazardous/non carcinogenic unlike chloroform/ trichloroethylene.
- Less volatile as compared to chloroform/trichloroethylene.
- Based on natural substances (d-limonene), does not cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue.
- Evaporation of solvent is less due to low volatility.
Prevest Denpro Copal F Varnish For Providing Thermal Barrier For Restoration$2.00
- Ideal cavity liner and dentinal tubuli sealer.
- Assures perfect protection to exposed dentine.
- Intermediary varnish prior to insertion of amalgams, cements or composites.
- Insulates exposed dentine.
Diadent Etemp Temporary Filling Material$5.99
- Temporary restorations - especially inlay restorations.
- Temporary filling and sealing.
- Temporary filling of implant sites.
- Adheres to dentin, expands slightly during setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal.
- Improved mechanical properties for quick temporary filling.
- Moisture-activated: sets within 25 minutes or less.
- Contains zinc oxide and calcium sulfate.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Easy to remove.
Prevest Fusion I Seal Light Cure Glass Ionomer Cement GIC$25.60
- Fusion I-Seal is a light cured glass ionomer cement for lining, extended fissure sealing and smaller lesions.
Meta Biomed NexTemp LC Light curing type temporary filling$0.00
- High elasticity.
- Easy application.
- Tightness for margin sealing.
- Easy removal.
Nexobio T Cem Implant Temporary Cement For Implant$34.99
- T Cem implant is designed specifically for implant-retained crowns and is suitable for temporary cementation of provisional restorations
Prevest Denpro Apacal ART Pulp Liner WIth Hydroxyapetite$24.00
- Direct & indirect pulp capping.
- Protective base/liner under composites, amalgams cements and other base materials.
- Accelerated release of calcium ions.
- Accelerated formation of dentine bridge.
- Contains barium zirconate for better radioopacity and biocompatibility.
Prevest Denpro Eugenol 15Ml$2.80
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
Prevest Denpro Self Lute Resin Based Luting Cement Intro Kit$36.00
- Cementation of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, posts) made of:
- Metal and metal ceramics.
- Exceptional handling, especially with excess cement removal Durability and reliability with all indirect restorations.
- High bond strength and excellent marginal sealing Low Solubility.
- Simple to use, self adhesive, no primers, silane or bonding agents needed.
Prevest Denpro Micron Superior Type 2 Glass Ionomer Cement$21.00
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
Prevest Denpro PolyZinc+ Plus Polycarboxylate Cement$9.50
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal appliances.
- Extremely low film thickness.
- High adhesive strength.
- Minimal solubility in oral fluids.