View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro Calcigel Calcium Hydroxide Paste Intro Pack$5.00
- Temporary root canal filling.
- Internal & external root resorption.
- High pH (pH 12) helps neutralize free acids of obturating cements and restorative materials
- Reduces hypersensitivity of dentine.
- 45% calcium hydroxide content helps the neoformation of secondary dentine. Radiopacity for checking treatment.
- Perfect pulp protection.
- Syringe for direct application.
Prevest Denpro Calcium Hydroxide Powder$1.40
- Ideal for temporary root filling.
- Pulp capping.
- Pulp protection.
- Provides insulation in deep cavities.
- Provides bactericidal effect on carious dentine.
- Paste delivered to root apex provides pulp insulation.
- Protects the vital pulp from infections and further decay.
- Can be easily removed from root canal by simple irrigation.
Prevest Denpro Reveal Caries Indicator Dye$3.00
- Dark green color dye provides strong contrast with both dentine and the pulp.
- Stains outer infected dentine only.
- Does not stain uninfected (affected) dentine.
- Detects caries in difficult to see places.
- Popylene glycol base formulation more accurate than water based formula.
Prevest Denpro Gingival Shield VLC Gingival Barrier Liquid Dam$21.00
- Protection of gums during the whitening or other dental treatments
- Light cured resin-based gingival barrier.
- Protects soft tissue with impervious seal.
- Easily removable after bleaching.
- Convenient to apply from syringe.
Prevest Denpro Zical Root Canal Sealent Automix Syringe$15.80
- Root canal sealing using gutta purcha points.
- Antibacterial and non inflammatory.
- Based on Grossman's Formula.
Prevest Denpro PolyZinc+ Plus Polycarboxylate Cement$9.50
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal appliances.
- Extremely low film thickness.
- High adhesive strength.
- Minimal solubility in oral fluids.
Prevest Denpro Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM Material$4.80
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Prevest Denpro Zitemp Quick Set ZOE Cement$3.30
- Ideal temporary sealant and filling material for cavities after removal of carious dentine before permanent restoration.
- Perfect cavity liner.
- Temporary fixation of crowns and bridges.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Easy mix powder liquid composition.
Prevest Denpro Cal LC Light Cured Calcium Hydroxide Paste$16.42
- For direct & indirect pulp capping.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- As cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Time-saving, direct application and light curing.
- Ready to use one component material.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.