View as Grid List
Meta Biomed Metapex Calcium Hydroxide Paste With Iodoform Single Syringe Pack$22.00
- Exposed pulp in capping and pulpotomy.
- Root canal filling for deciduous teeth.
- Internal and external root resorption.
- Weeping canal.
Prevest Denpro Pulp X Jar For Devitalization Of The PulpSpecial Price $10.20 was $11.60
- For Pulp devitalization.
- For residual devitalization after removal of non-vital pulp tissue.
- Fast acting-pain releasing formula.
Angelus MTA Repair HP Bioceramic Cement 2 Capsule PackSpecial Price $2,240.00 was $2,850.00
- Angelus MTA Repair HP is bio ceramic cement with tungstate of calcium and organic plasticizer exhibits high plasticity.
Ammdent Cito Cid Citric Acid Based Chelating Agent$6.38
- Viscous Solution.
- Dissolves Calcium Hydroxide from Canals.
- Mild Chelating Agent.
- Root Canal Irrigant/ Cleanser - Conditioner.
Prevest Denpro Eugenol 30Ml$5.20
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
Diadent 4% Gutta Percha Point$6.50
- Dia-ISO GT: complements Profile ISO Rotary Files and K3 Files.
- Dia-Pro ISO GT: The Millimeter-Marked version of Dia-ISO GT. Complements Profile ISO Rotary Files and K3 Files.
- Dia-PRO T: complements ProTaper Files (Millimeter Marked).
- Dia-PRO: complements Profile Series 29 Files.
- Dia-GTP: complements: Profile Greater Taper Files.
Ammdent Calform RC Calcium Hydroxide With Iodoform Paste$10.52
- Exposes pulpcapping and pulpotomy.
- Treatment of external resporation.
- Temporary filling material to root canal.
- Forms secondary dentine.
Prevest Denpro Carvene Gutta Percha Solvent$3.00
- Non hazardous/non carcinogenic unlike chloroform/ trichloroethylene.
- Less volatile as compared to chloroform/trichloroethylene.
- Based on natural substances (d-limonene), does not cause irritation to oral mucosa and periapical tissue.
- Evaporation of solvent is less due to low volatility.