View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro Calcigel Calcium Hydroxide Paste Intro PackSpecial Price $3.29 was $4.15
- Temporary root canal filling.
- Internal & external root resorption.
- High pH (pH 12) helps neutralize free acids of obturating cements and restorative materials
- Reduces hypersensitivity of dentine.
- 45% calcium hydroxide content helps the neoformation of secondary dentine. Radiopacity for checking treatment.
- Perfect pulp protection.
- Syringe for direct application.
Prevest Dolo Endogel EDTA Gel Economy PackSpecial Price $9.96 was $12.45
- For chemical-mechanical preparation of root canals.
- Cleansing and enlarging of calcified root canal.
- Contains appropriate lubricant to minimize potential of file breakage.
- Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations.
- 17% EDTA helps in chelating the calcium salts.
- Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier.
- 10% carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution.
- Syringe tip delivery. Unsurpassed chelating action.
Dentsply Glyde EDTA GelSpecial Price $30.30 was $35.03
- 10% carbamide peroxide, 15% EDTA.
- In conjunction with NaOCl, its effervescing action lifts dentinal shavings and debris for efficient removal.
- Disposable tip eliminates the possibility of cross contamination by dispensing a clean, single dose.
Anycom Anypex Calcium Hydroxide Paste WIth Iodoform Similar to MetapexSpecial Price $19.84 was $29.58
- Weeping canal.
- Formation of a hard tissue barrier (Apexification).
- Root canal filling for deciduous teeth.
Meta Biomed Endocem MTA Mineral Trioxide AggregateSpecial Price $32.20 was $37.35
- Pulp Capping.
- Repair of root resorption.
- Root-end filling.
- Repair of root perforations during root canal therapy.
- Easy to handle and effective for bleeding control.
- Fast setting time(up to 3min).
- Patented self neutralized property guaranteeing excellent sealing ability and enhanced biocompatibility.
Angelus MTA Mineral Trioxide Aggregate 2 DosesSpecial Price $41.09 was $47.31
- Ions Calcium Release: enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues.
- Hydrophilic: can be used in humid areas without losing properties.
- High alkalinity: antibacterial properties.
- Low solubility: does not allow leakage.
- Calcium oxide: promotes tissue biocompatibility.
- Aggregated oxides: great compressive strength.
- High radiopacity: higher radiopacity than that of dentin, allowing excellent radiographic visualization.
- Setting time of 15 minutes: shorter setting time than similar cements.
Prevest Denpro Pulp X Jar For Devitalization Of The PulpSpecial Price $0.17 was $14.11
- For Pulp devitalization.
- For residual devitalization after removal of non-vital pulp tissue.
- Fast acting-pain releasing formula.
Prevest Denpro Cal LC Light Cured Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price $10.38 was $13.63
- For direct & indirect pulp capping.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- As cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Time-saving, direct application and light curing.
- Ready to use one component material.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.