Made In India Dental Products
View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro Hiflex-RR Rapid Repair Cold Cure$7.98
- Produces extremely durable repairs and relines to existing dentures.
- Exhibits very high bond strength to existing denture acrylics of all types.
- Exceptionally high mechanical strength and high lusture finish.
- Cadmium free composition.
- Repair of full and partial dentures.
- Relining of full and partial dentures.
- Extensions to dentures.
Prevest Dentpro 24 Carat Teeth Whitening Gel Intro Kit$10.00
- Gentle and permanent whitening of teeth in cases of staining due to medication, fluorosis, food, tobacco and ageing
- Whitening of non vital teeth.
- Zero sensitivity formula.
- Thick consistency gel.
- High percentage of active teeth whitening ingredients.
- Safe and gentle - optimized Ph.
Prevest Denpro Eugenol 15Ml$2.80
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
Prevest Denpro Alvocure For Dry Socket Treatment & Post Extraction Dressing$17.00
- Treatment of dry sockets.
- Post extratction dressing.
- Quick and easy one step treatment.
- Antimicrobial action due to the presence of iodoform.
- Fibrous consistency - very easy to apply.
Prevest Denpro Alfina Alginate$5.90
- Restorations like inlays, crowns, bridges, dentures and orthodontic applications.
- Study models.
- Opposing detentions.
- Extremely good powder-water affinity.
- Dust free & lead free.
- Highly elastic with excellent elastic memory.
- Easier and quicker to mix without bubbles or inconsistencies.
- Better taste with no excessive salivation, which is pleasant for patient and user Ideal thixotropic properties so it flows easily under light pressure without causing gagging.
- Excellent adhesion to hydrocolloid materials.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Shellac Base Plates$4.40
- Custom impression trays for impressions of edentulous jaws.
- Manufacturing of wax bite registration templates.
- Modeling work.
- High quality shellac for perfect results.
- Retains heat for a prolonged time.
- Optimum thickness for high mechanical strength.
- Easily adaptable Shape stability after cooling down.
- Not adhesive to plaster.
Prevest Denpro Chlor X Chlorhexidine Based Root Canal Irrigant$5.00
- It is widely indicated as final irrigant during chemomechanical preparation It is choice of irrigant while performing retreatment root canal procedures.
- It is indicated as an irrigant in apical 3rd of root before retrograde filling during apicoectomy (root end surgery).
Prevest Denpro Copal F Varnish For Providing Thermal Barrier For Restoration$2.00
- Ideal cavity liner and dentinal tubuli sealer.
- Assures perfect protection to exposed dentine.
- Intermediary varnish prior to insertion of amalgams, cements or composites.
- Insulates exposed dentine.
Prevest Denpro Calplus Calcium Hydroxide Paste Containing Iodoform Intro Pack$5.80 As low as $3.90
- For direct & indirect pulp capping and pulpotomy.
- Apexifications and hard tissue formations.
- Temporary filling material for infected root canals.
Prevest Denpro Calcigel Calcium Hydroxide Paste Intro Pack$5.00
- Temporary root canal filling.
- Internal & external root resorption.
- High pH (pH 12) helps neutralize free acids of obturating cements and restorative materials
- Reduces hypersensitivity of dentine.
- 45% calcium hydroxide content helps the neoformation of secondary dentine. Radiopacity for checking treatment.
- Perfect pulp protection.
- Syringe for direct application.
Prevest Dolo Endogel EDTA Gel Intro Pack$4.20
- For chemical-mechanical preparation of root canals.
- Cleansing and enlarging of calcified root canal.
- Contains appropriate lubricant to minimize potential of file breakage.
- Helps in mechanical as well as chemical cleansing of root canal preparations.
- 17% EDTA helps in chelating the calcium salts.
- Gel helps lubricate endodontic instrument and makes penetration easier.
- 10% carbamide peroxide promotes internal bleaching on irrigation with hypochlorite solution.
- Syringe tip delivery. Unsurpassed chelating action.
Prevest Denpro Self Lute Resin Based Luting Cement Intro Kit$36.00
- Cementation of indirect restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, posts) made of:
- Metal and metal ceramics.
- Exceptional handling, especially with excess cement removal Durability and reliability with all indirect restorations.
- High bond strength and excellent marginal sealing Low Solubility.
- Simple to use, self adhesive, no primers, silane or bonding agents needed.
Prevest Denpro Fusion Bond Dc Dual Cure Bonding Agent$28.50
- Direct, light cured/self cured composite and compomer restorations.
- Bonding of Indirect restorations and light/self cure resin cemented veneers.
- Direct, light cured/self cure composite restorations and core build-up.
- Indirect restoration resin cemented inlays, onlays, crown and bridge retainers.
- Endodontic post cementation.
- High bond strength to both dentine and enamel.
- Dual cure versatility.
- Reduced post operative sensitivity.
Prevest Denpro Florence Bleaching Kit One Patient Pack$35.00
Florence (In office whitening system)
Rapid In-Office whitening system pH-Activated, 35% Hydrogen peroxide formula
- In-Office whitening.
- No bleaching light needed.
- Advanced chemical activated formula.
- Whitening results in less than an hour.
- In-built desensitizer for decreased sensitivity.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Green Stick Tracing Stick$3.80
- For border extensions on impression trays.
- Ideal for recording full depth of suclus.
- Modify dentate tray by building up material where tooth has been extracted.
- Make functional and relining .
- Fast and uniform plasticity.
- Easy to warm up.
- Quick hardening in cold water.
- Wide working area.
Prevest Denpro Gingival Shield VLC Gingival Barrier Liquid Dam$21.00
- Protection of gums during the whitening or other dental treatments
- Light cured resin-based gingival barrier.
- Protects soft tissue with impervious seal.
- Easily removable after bleaching.
- Convenient to apply from syringe.