View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Silky Touch Bite Registration$30.00
- Hydrophilic for accurate occlusal details.
- Thixotropic non slumping.
- Excellent tear strength.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Green Stick Tracing Stick$3.80
- For border extensions on impression trays.
- Ideal for recording full depth of suclus.
- Modify dentate tray by building up material where tooth has been extracted.
- Make functional and relining .
- Fast and uniform plasticity.
- Easy to warm up.
- Quick hardening in cold water.
- Wide working area.
Meta Biomed NexSil Bite Bite Registration Silicone$0.00
- Fast setting material offers a rock hard set creating excellent occlusal records
- Easy to trim and grind due to the material's high final hardness of 90 Shore-A and high fracture toughness.
Prevest Denpro Alfina Alginate$5.90
- Restorations like inlays, crowns, bridges, dentures and orthodontic applications.
- Study models.
- Opposing detentions.
- Extremely good powder-water affinity.
- Dust free & lead free.
- Highly elastic with excellent elastic memory.
- Easier and quicker to mix without bubbles or inconsistencies.
- Better taste with no excessive salivation, which is pleasant for patient and user Ideal thixotropic properties so it flows easily under light pressure without causing gagging.
- Excellent adhesion to hydrocolloid materials.
Prevest Denpro Hemostal Liquid Hemostatic Agent$3.30
- Liquid to stop minor gingival bleeding.
- Gingival Retraction Solution
- Non staining unlike ferric sulphate which stains porcelain veneers and crowns.
- Effectively stops minor gingival bleeding.
- Contains no epinephrine to help avoid cardiac reactions.
- Stable and long shelf life.
Angelus Provjet for making temporary crowns$9.99
- Universal color.
- Ease of Wear.
- Use for both sides.
- Resistant to fracture and mechanical and chemical adhesion to resin reline.
- Adaptation most clinical cases.
- Better aesthetics for the temporary crown.
- Easy to adapt.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Silky Putty Regular Pack$47.50
- Impression of crown or bridge.
- Impression of partial denture.
- Cavity impression of facing, inlay, onlay etc.
- Extremely smooth.
- Accurate and easy to mix.
- Dimensional stability.
- Models can be poured up to 2 weeks after impression taking.
- Hydrophilic properties.
- High elasticity -Tear resistant.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex-H Heat Cure Denture Base$8.50
- Accurate Fit Long working time in its dough stage.
- Flowable and practicable consistency after mixing.
- Exceptionally high mechanical strength and high lusture finish.
- Cadmium free composition.
- Ideal for highest quality of prosthetic work.