Vita VMK Master Enamel Classical shades 50g
- Excellent working properties, including improved modeling characteristics, easy and fast handling and minimal shrinkage.
- Buy 5 for ₹2,150.00 each and save 8%
Vita VMK Master Enamel Classical shades
From simple minimal powder buildups to the more complex cases with individual characteristics, VITA VMK Master's optimum firing temperature and chemical and physical properties make it suitable for veneering nearly all types of dental alloys, including non-precious. Working with the new VITA VMK Master offers some important advantages, including :
Excellent working properties, including improved modeling characteristics, easy and fast handling and minimal shrinkage.
- Accurate and outstanding esthetic results with traditional layering technique.
- Wide selection of additional porcelains, including Luminaries to enhance fluorescence, Translucent porcelains to reproduce the translucency of natural tooth enamel, Neck Modifiers to simulate the cervical third, Gingival porcelains to simulate tissue color, and Opal and Pearl modifiers to achieve true youthful and bleached teeth.
- 50g Each Bottle.
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Vita VMK Master Enamel Classical shades 50g
Zhermack Neocolloid Alginate Impression MaterialSpecial Price ₹499.00 was ₹635.00
GDC Upper Molars Extraction Forceps Right Side Standard (FX17S)Special Price ₹1,416.00 was ₹1,888.00
Diadent Dia Temp Blue Temporary Cementation MaterialSpecial Price ₹1,165.00 was ₹1,300.00
GDC RETRACTOR APPUNTITO - SHARP (16.5CM) (TRAS1)Special Price ₹1,260.00 was ₹1,680.00