Clear colour contrast to reduce the risk of error, consequently savingtime and material.
REDUCED MARGIN OF ERROR
- Clear colour contrast to reduce the risk of error, consequently savingtime and material.
- Ideal balance between working time and setting time. (Snap-set effect).
- Optimal dosage of the catalyst increases the available working time and reduces contraction
“FLOW CONDITIONING” EFFECT
- Increased flowability and extreme dimensional stability are achieved thanks to SAS (Synthetic Amorphous Silicas) high-activity spheroid fillers.
- High initial flowability
- Green colour
- Spearmint flavour
- Reduces mucous compression in the phase of insertion in the oral cavity
- Excellent hardness after setting
- In the two-stage technnique, it acts perfectly as a special tray
- In double mixing, it adapts to the consistency of low viscosity fluid
- Variable working and setting times according to catalyst quantity (Indurent gel)
|ISO 4823 - ADA 19||Type 0 Putty Consistency|
|Total working time (23°C/73°F)||1' 15''|
|Time in mouth||3' 15''|
|Setting time (23°C/73°F)||4' 30''|
|Compressive deformation (min-max)||2 -5 %|
|Dimensional stability (after 24 h)||<-0.2%|
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 Unit